Our show this month at Tizas & Casas will be postponed while they relocate.
We look forward to joining them soon at their shiney new location!
Love’s Labors Lost
Ferdinand (king of Navarre) and his bestie Berowne have just sworn off women in order to devote all their time and energy to the pursuit of knowledge. No sooner have they signed the terms of their three-year academic agreement than a boat full of women arrives! Will they stick to their studies? Or fall in love?
After the show we will make our own marionette puppets to take home!
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Venue: Tizas & Casas
Address: 6525 Roosevelt Ave., Woodside, NY 11377
Description: Puppet Show + Craft
About the venue:
- Our space is enjoyable for children 1 – 6 years old.
- Each party is completely unique- you can get creative with decor if you’d like!
- We allow you to bring in your own food & decor if you’d like-including balloons!
- We can accommodate nearly any sized event! Choose any birthday package and you can invite as many family & friends as you’d like!
- Our play-area capacity is 20 play-aged children.